This page is a growing list of frequently asked questions about AppFuse.
Table of Contents
- What is AppFuse?
- What are AppFuse's conventions for package naming?
- What is the difference between AppFuse 1.x and 2.x?
- Where are the Java source files and JSPs in 2.x?
- Can I use Ant instead of Maven in 2.x?
- Can I run AppFuse 2.x using Java SE 1.4?
- How do I customize the header and footer messages in 2.x?
- How do I customize Login and Error Pages in 2.x?
- Why don't I have to install Tomcat with 2.x?
- What if I already have Tomcat installed and I'd like to use it?
- What does "basic" and "modular" mean when it comes to AppFuse 2.x archetypes?
- How do I tell IDEA to ignore deployment descriptors when compiling?
- How can I export my database using DbUnit?
- How can I change my AppFuse-generated project to use iBATIS or JPA?
- Is there any documentation that describes what all the filters do in web.xml?
- How do I configure LDAP Authentication?
- How do I debug my application when it's running in Jetty?
- How do I make Jetty start on a specific port?
- When saving Chinese or Japanese characters in a form, I'm getting java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect string value. How do I solve this?
- Using Struts, how can I dynamically add columns to a Table using a list of beans nested in my table row data?
- How can I change the default URL (mainMenu action) in AppFuse 2.1?
What is AppFuse?